Assistant Facility Manager
Company: Goldfarb Properties
Posted on: November 12, 2021
This is the perfect time to join a large and growing Real Estate
Company as an Assistant Facility Manager in a gated Luxury
apartment complex in Irvington, NJGoldfarb Properties owns and
manages over 6000 apartments the New York metropolitan area. The
family business recently entered its third generation and has been
in existence since 1953. The company owns and manages approximately
60 buildings, the majority of which are residential apartment
building located in Northern New Jersey, Manhattan, Queens, The
Bronx, and Westchester. Goldfarb Properties employs over 200
people.ResponsibilitiesManages the Apartment Vacancies and
Construction Turnover program.
- Provides hands-on support in the construction, repairs &
maintenance of all facilities.
- Provides support in the daily oversight of the apartment
turnover and construction schedules.
- Maintain up to date logs on apartment turn over and insure time
tables are adhered to.
- Performs job completion Apartment Turnover Quality Assurance
- In the absence of other Managers provides supervision of the
- Provide interdepartmental communications to insure priority
turn overs are met.
- Perform all other relative duties.
- Provide Customer Service.Benefits
- Monthly Incentive Bonus
- Medical with prescription drug plan
- Life Insurance
- LTDJob Requirements:
- At least two years of project and or supervision
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional and positive appearance and attitude at all
- Computer skills in a Windows environment; (Yardi and Excel is a
- Ability to interact with others in a team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
Keywords: Goldfarb Properties, Irvington , Assistant Facility Manager, Executive , Irvington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!