Assistant Community Director
Company: Silver Tree Residential, LLC
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Assistant Community DirectorLocation: Irvington, NJ
Silver Tree Residential, LLC is one of the fastest growing property
management companies in the industry. We were formed in 2009 to
operate a growing portfolio of multi-family and senior apartment
communities. Our primary goal is to provide the best quality
housing possible to our residents with safe, quiet, and amenity
filled communities. Our exhaustive resident screening process is
important to making each property successful, by aiming to improve
the quality of our residents' living environment. Furthermore, we
have been successful in achieving extremely high REAC and MOR
scores in all of our communities. It is through this firm
commitment to excellence, that we at STR demonstrate a resounding
record of success with our ever-growing portfolio of housing
Silver Tree Residential, LLC is looking for a dedicated and
experienced Assistant Community Director to join our progressively
growing team. Irvington Senior Apartments is comprised of 135
apartment homes for SENIORS. To ensure STR gets the best
candidates, we offer a competitive salary and benefit package. In
addition, we offer a variety of professional development programs
and learning opportunities to enhance your overall knowledge of the
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Under the direction of the Community Director, assume
responsibility for all phases of operation of the property,
including but not limited to the general administration and
maintenance of the physical asset.
- Assist in preparation of leases and other management forms.
Properly review and process all applications for residency,
verification, move-in, and re-certification.
- Post collections to the computerized property management system
and monitor it with up to date data entry.
- Assist in hiring, managing and training the best quality
- Effectively negotiate contracts with outside vendors to the
property's best interest.
- Manage HUD compliance at all levels of the property's
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in an affordable community with knowledge of current
HUD guidelines is a plus
- Accomplished interpersonal skills; capable of dealing
effectively with employees, residents, vendors and co-workers
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and customer service skillsQualified
candidates will receive a competitive pay and benefits package,
including health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, guaranteed
holiday bonus, and much more!
For more information, please visit our website:
Silver Tree Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
Keywords: Silver Tree Residential, LLC, Irvington , Assistant Community Director, Executive , Irvington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!