Director of Admissions
Company: Recruit Secure
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Recruit Secure is collaborating with a Skilled Nursing Facility
in the Irvington, NJ area is seeking an experienced, professional
Director of Admissions (DOA) to join their team. The DOA will be
responsible to manage the admissions process for incoming and
prospective residents and to manage census levels for the facility.
The successful candidate will have experience managing a busy
Admissions department within a Nursing Home and have good
understanding of the admissions process including intake policies
and procedures, assessments and Medicare/Medicaid and Managed Care
reimbursement processes. This position reports directly to the
Administrator. Salary and bonuses are commensurate with experience.
Full benefits package and additional perks are offered.
- Manage the admissions process efficiently to ensure a positive
experience for residents, families and supporting staff.
- Meet short term and long- term census goals
- Responds to all inquiries regarding potential residents of the
facility in a sensitive, courteous and competent manner.
- Works toward the successful achievement of the mission of the
- Participates in the ongoing process of Quality Improvement in
order to improve upon the service, standards and processes of the
- Responsible for all required daily, weekly, monthly census and
- BS degree or equivalent work experience in healthcare or SNF
- Must have at least 2 years' experience within Healthcare and
Admissions process for Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Experience verifying financial assets, insurance coverage, i.e.
Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance eligibility and
confidential medial information
- Excellent communication skills.
- Personable and outgoing#IND123
Keywords: Recruit Secure, Irvington , Director of Admissions, Executive , Irvington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!