Live In Home Health Aides Sign On Bonus
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Right at Home is seeking Live-In Certified Home Health Aides
What is a Live In Home Health Aide?
A Live In Home Health Aide lives with their client 24 hours a day,
7 days a week. As a Live In, you will work for 10 hours a day,
sleep for 8 hours, have 3 hours a day of rest breaks and 3 hours a
day of meal breaks. Please Note: If you are not interested in Live
In Cases and would prefer HOURLY WORK, please be available in South
Monmouth and Ocean Counties
Right at Home can provide amazing opportunities that include
work/life balance and consistent work In addition, taking time off
at Right at Home is as easy as a phone call. Give us 2 weeks notice
and we will have coverage for you.
Are you a NON-CERTIFIED LIVE-IN CAREGIVER? Complete the application
process and accept work-We will give you access to the
certification course governed by the New Jersey Board of Nursing
Here's Why Our Live-In Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Free Career Consultation from our Professional Recruiting
- Transportation from nearest Bus or Train station to and from
your case once a month
- Same Day Pay Available!
- Health Insurance for as little as $15 a pay check
- Competitive Wage Matching
- Attractive Sign-on and Referral Bonus (terms and conditions
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Free Tele-Medicine for all Full-Time employees
- Quick Turnaround in between cases (Our Live-Ins NEVER wait for
work) and so much more!!
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- Free PPE to keep you safe!
About Us: Right at Home is an at-home care service provider for
residents of Monmouth and Ocean Counties. We provide services for
seniors and disabled adults who need some assistance with daily
living. By doing so, we allow our clients to enjoy the ability to
stay home longer and have a better overall quality of life. We have
been taking care of our neighbors since 2004 and have been growing
Responsibilities and Duties:
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with
activities of daily living which include (but are not limited
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan,
bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning
Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a Right at
Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding dementia care
- Incontinence care
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to provide proper work authorization
- CHHAs Must be able to obtain proper medical clearance
- A Valid Driver's License/Auto Insurance/Vehicle (Preferred but
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- A 1-Step PPD OR QuantiFERON with Negative results dated no
older than one year. Positive results require a chest x-ray dated
no older than 5 years.
- Must provide proof of Covid-19 Vaccination or Exemptions
If you consider yourself a hard-working Live-in Companion or CHHA
that is looking to make a difference with a company that values
you, we would love to hear from you. Apply today for immediate
4 EASY WAYS TO APPLY!!!
1. Fill out a quick app at
2. Call 732-451-0120 for immediate consideration-Ask for Zack
3. Schedule a time for US to call YOU at
4. Text the word "hero" to (732) 896-2772
Right at Home is an e/o/e
Compensation: $180.00 per day
Right at Home's mission is simple...to improve the quality of life
for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care,
and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the
world. However, we couldn't do it without having the Right People.
Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are
committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend,
whenever and wherever it is needed.
That's where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people
who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team
members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic,
reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of
life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following
experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will
equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and
investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We're always available to
support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will
listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our
success in providing the best possible care to clients.
- We will provide you timely information and feedback about the
care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the
work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you
with competitive pay.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home
Keywords: HCAOA, Irvington , Live In Home Health Aides Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Irvington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!