Company: RWJBarnabas Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
PD EMTReq #:38851Category:Emergency Tech/EMTStatus:Per
DiemShift:See Job Summary DetailsFacility:RWJBH Mobile Health
(EMS)Location:Mh Northern Bls Emergency, 38 Rosehill Place,
Irvington, NJ 07111Summary of company:Looking for a career instead
of just a job? Join a great place to work! There are lots of
opportunities for advancement at RWJBH Mobile Health come develop
your career with us! We have a very competitive benefits package
for Full Time employees - including tuition reimbursement, medical,
vision, dental, retirement account with company match, wellness
program and more! Looking for Part Time? We offer full benefits to
Part-Time employees. Additional benefits include training center
education to assist with recertification of your EMT. Come join the
premier healthcare system in
- New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, or National Registry
- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider
- PHTLS/ITLS preferred
- High School Graduate or GED, Associates Degree preferred
- Must be 18 years of age
- Current Driver s License and must satisfy the current vehicle
insurance company s requirements
- Must possess ICS 100, 200, and NIMS 700, 800
- Must have completed Hazardous Materials Awareness training
- Must have completed Weapons of Mass Destruction or CBRNE
Awareness trainingResponsibilities of the role include but are not
limited to:Essential Functions:
- Conducts self in a professional, dignified, and compassionate
manner at all times.
- Capable of communicating clearly, effectively, professionally,
and in the English language via written and verbal means.
- Notifies Supervisor of any deficiencies regarding maintenance,
equipment, or supplies.
- Notifies Supervisor immediately of any unusual
- Provides treatment in accordance with established patient care
- Operates department vehicles in accordance with all applicable
NJ Motor Vehicle Laws and MH driving related policies.
- Required to complete department specific continuing programs in
addition to those required by the State of New Jersey Department of
Health, Office of Emergency Medical Services.
- Expected to perform routine duties intended to keep them safe
and facilitate their ability to provide patient care. This includes
but is not limited to: completing vehicle inspection forms and
vehicle maintenance requests, submitting copies of required
certifications prior to their due date, remaining compliant with
hospital Employee Health requirements such as TB testing and N95
fit testing, and completing hospital-required processes such as
annual employee self-evaluations and employee engagement surveys in
a timely manner.
- Expected to complete all patient care documentation in
accordance with the MH Documentation Procedure.
- Interacts professionally with partners, patients, management,
colleagues from other EMS agencies, public safety personnel, and
other healthcare providers and members of the public.
- Performs other duties as required or requested by MH
management, necessary to the function of the
organization.RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: RWJBarnabas Health, Irvington , PD EMT, Other , Irvington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!