Company: HUD Property
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are currently seeking an experienced Superintendent with a
strong background apartment complex maintenance. The Superintendent
will be responsible for common area and apartment repairs in the
scope of plumbing, HVAC, electrical, carpentry, and appliances. The
Superintendent will handle all aspects of the property's
maintenance, including the physical grounds, ensuring curb appeal
through interior and exterior building inspections, grounds
maintenance, and preventive maintenance. Customer service is a
priority, and attention to detail are critical skills to ensure the
satisfaction of the tenants.Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Efficiently completes all daily work orders within 24 hours.
Communicates any delays in completing a work order with the
supervisor and management office.
- Troubleshoot repair and maintenance issues involving
electrical, plumbing, A/C, HVAC, appliances and carpentry.
- Work with leasing office team to ensure all make-ready repairs
and services are completed and on schedule.
- Maintain accurate records for preventative maintenance-building
mechanicals, service requests and apartment make- ready
- Respond to after-hours on-call emergencies.
- Stay current on all applicable building codes and safety
- Maintain trash rooms and dumpster areas.
- Assist in the proper clearing of snow during a snow
event.REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS -
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry,
appliance maintenance, and snow removal.
- Customer service first attitude.
- Professional, courteous and friendly demeanor.
- Proactive self-starter and a team-player.
- Must have a clean driving record and personal, reliable
transportation for on-call emergencies.Job Type: Full-timePay:
$20.00 - $25.00 per hourBenefits:
- Paid time offSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payAbility to commute/relocate:
- Irvington, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Apartment Maintenance: 3 years (Required)
- Plumbing: 2 years (Required)
- basic electric: 1 year (Required)License/Certification:
- Driver's License (Required)Work Location: One location
Keywords: HUD Property, Irvington , Superintendent, Professions , Irvington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!